Illumination Control Fixture Whip
Available from Engineered Products Co.
Our Illumination Control Fixture Whip (ICFW) is an integral component for lighting systems using LED luminaires and integrated room controls in conjunction with a 0-10V luminaire control device for power, control, signage, and other applications operating at 120 – 277VAC.
For LED or Fluorescent luminaires with dimming ballast lighting systems utilizing Digital Controls, EPCO recommends using its Illumination Control Fixture Whip (ICFW). This configuration gives the Electrician the capability to have a single Fixture Whip contain Class 1, Class 2, or Class 3 circuits.
EPCO’s ICFW ensures the Class 1 circuit is separated from the Class 2 or Class 3 circuit conductors by a continuous and firmly fixed non-conductor material or flexible tubing, as well as a separation within the junction box by a minimum of 1/4” (.25) inch as designed by the National Electrical Code.
• LED and Fluorescent Dimming
• Smart Buildings
• Daylight Harvesting Systems
• Schedule Time Clocks
• UL Listed. File Number E87199.
• Includes conductors for power and lighting control.
• Meets the requirements of the 2017 National Electrical Code, Article 300.3(C)(1), Section 725.136(I)(1), and California Title 24 Lighting Controls, Articles 130.1(A)(B)(C)(D)(E).
• Suitable for retrofit applications.
• Easy to install and wire. Installation is familiar to electrical contractors and is less prone to installation error.